Thursday, August 10, 2006

Send a message in a bottle

or get one back!

This has been interesting! You can send and get messages from strangers all over but be warned, some of them can be not so nice and some are just sad or funny. I've been sitting here with three windows open getting and sending messages.

http://www.oceangram.com/message in a bottle

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried it. I wonder how you receive it back?

Pretty cool! How do you find this stuff? You must be pretty resourceful. :o)

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that was so cool! You got me hooked. I just sat here for about a half hour reading and sending messages. It was fun!
I would like to second the question by Shar...how do you find this stuff?

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool, but I only got one message...:-( Oh well, Lizard's loyal subject, LOL!!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home