Ok, I know this is sick, but I love the roller ones! It just amazes me that the earth can move and have it feel like riding on a conveyor belt under your feet. Glad it wasn't too bad of one though and that you are OK.
Yep!! I SURE did feel it, but it was so minor that it wasn't too bad. I was sitting on my bed when it happened and figured either someone was under the bed or it was an earthquake, LOL!! I'm actually glad it was the second option!! Gotta love California earthquakes......or do we???
4 Comments:
Nope, I'm too far away from ya, but I've felt one before. Yuck!!! Glad you're OK!!!
Ok, I know this is sick, but I love the roller ones! It just amazes me that the earth can move and have it feel like riding on a conveyor belt under your feet.
Glad it wasn't too bad of one though and that you are OK.
yikes! glad that you are okay.
Yep!! I SURE did feel it, but it was so minor that it wasn't too bad. I was sitting on my bed when it happened and figured either someone was under the bed or it was an earthquake, LOL!! I'm actually glad it was the second option!! Gotta love California earthquakes......or do we???
Post a Comment
<< Home