Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Awards & Appreciation Night


This annual event is where the immediate past president honors and shows their appreciation to those who worked under their year. I don't have any pictures except 2 that I'm posting. The rest are on Emil's computer still. The flowers was from one of the members who was unable to attend my installation dinner. I didn't expect them and it was a sweet thing for him to do. The other was given to me by the past president which I totally did not expect, as she had given me a clock already that evening. I will post more pictures if I ever get them from him!


4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole *Ü* said...

Pretty flowers and what a neat award. Congrats!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Trinka said...

That award is beautiful and the flowers are so pretty.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was so nice of them to do that for you. You do so much work for the Lions and it is nice to be appreciated.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Yvonne!!! Beautiful flowers, and I love your award....it's gorgeous!!! You really put so much of yourself into the work you do with the Lions Club, and it's nice to see you get recognition for it. I know that's not why you do it, but it's still nice! :-)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home