Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Canon in D

Saw this on my brother's blog and and to share it here. Watch his fingers!



Thanks, Perry!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nicole *Ü* said...

Oh....my.....gosh!!!! That is seriously so cool!! Love it!!!!!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was awesome!!! Jason really would like to learn how to play the guitar... I just have to find him a 3/4 sized one for lefties... and that is proving to be difficult. My dad has a old Gibson that he used to play in a band that he was in when he was a teenager. I REALLY would like to have the guitar one day, and I would love to lean how to play.
Michelle

9:40 PM  
Blogger Trinka said...

I can't see it. I am sure whatever he is doing its great.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is cool! I wonder if he plays the violin also?

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool!!! I will have to show it to Shannon when she gets back from her guitar lesson. tfs

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP! That is AWESOME! Love this song anyway.....so fun to watch...and listen to! TFS!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!! That was REALLY, REALLY COOL!!!!! Thanks for posting that!! I LOVED watching that!!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home