Layout
It seems that I haven't scrapped anything that has been club related, but last night I finally did. Everything with the exception of the photo was one of the awesome things we received from our convention in Salt Lake City from onepageintime.com. She asked that we do a layout with it and posted it at her site, which we've done. It was certainly a nice challenge to work with these papers, as I don't get to, plus it's hard for me to work with patterned papers. This photo was of Michelle doing her thing. We'd step out of the room for a minute and heard her giggling. This is what we saw. It's titled Mischievious and on the bottom right hand corner is a little metal tag that says "yea right"
Unfortunately, blogger is having problems with uploading photos again.
Click here to see.


3 Comments:
SO SUPER CUTE, Yvonne!!!!! I LOVE what you wrote about the background for this layout, LOL!! Too funny!! Love how you used the brads for the center of your flowers, too!!! Great job!!!
Great job Yvonne! already told you, but I really really like the brads as the center of the flowers! :P
Yvonne, I didn't know you lived in Clarkston!!! OMGawd! I go through there all the time. The only lss in the area is right there, too! And Bothell is where my DD lives! Small world.
Cindy
Post a Comment
<< Home