Monday, July 24, 2006

Installation Night!


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite
Well, the night finally arrived. As you can see by the photos, it's pretty self explanatory. There's more photos, but these were all from Michael's camera that he & Ted used.
I have discovered why speakers have a glass of water at the podium. Cotton mouth! Wish I had one, well, maybe not. I think I would have spilled it. I was told my speech went alright (it's hard to tell from my side of things) except I didn't hold the mike closer to me. Duh, I was trying to put it in the holder but couldn't get the darned thing in, so gave up. Hopefully I'll never have to hold one again!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Whooo Hoooo! You looked BEAUTIFUL! Your night sounds like it went off without a hitch. CONGRATS!
What did Emil think of you smooching with another man? LOL! Glad to hear everything turned out okay.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Trinka said...

Yvonne you did look awesome, so did Emil. How sweet your mom came. Y'all of course look a lot a like.

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked so pretty Yvonne! I love the pictures too! I'm sure you're speach was awesome too! Congrats on a successful night!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Yvonne!!!! You looked beautiful!!!!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowee Yvonne!! hot mama!! ;) you looked lovely. Glad it went well!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Nicole *Ü* said...

Congratulations!! It looks like it went great!!! You look fabulous! I hear you about the cotton mouth. I HATE speaking in public, like in an audience where everyone just sits and stares at you. LOL Glad you survived!!!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!!It must have made it even more special that your mother was there with you.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home