Thursday, July 27, 2006

How well do you know me?

Thanks to Trinka for posting this and all of us who's copied it and having everyone fill in! I've only done one so far and will have to do everyone else's too!
So if you've logged on here (and you know who you are!), you better fill this in! LOL!!!

Your name:
Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
Do I believe in God:
How long have you known me:
Do I smoke:
What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
Color of my eyes:
Do I have any siblings:
What's one of my favorite things to do:
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
What's my favorite type of music:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
What's your favorite memory of me:
Do I have any special talents?:
Would you consider me a friend:
If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be:
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your name: Lilian
Where did we meet: QFK Message Board - QKU IRL at QKU!
Take a stab at my middle name: WANDA
Do I believe in God: Yes
How long have you known me: A couple of years
Do I smoke: No
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: i thouoght you were VERY sweet!
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: ???
What's one of my favorite things to do: Hang out at the Lions Club being the Madame President!!
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: No... sorry!
What's my favorite type of music: Rock and Roll baby!
What is the best feature about me: Your smile!
Am I shy or outgoing: Shy at first..
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: RULE follower!
What's your favorite memory of me:I just remember you laughing a lot at QKU!
Do I have any special talents?: Very talented card creator! I loved the card from our last swap!
Would you consider me a friend: Of course!
If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: Yvonn-o-rama!
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?: Fortune Cookies!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Trinka said...

Your name: Trinka
Where did we meet: QFK message board
Take a stab at my middle name: ?
Do I believe in God: Yes
How long have you known me: IRL a few weeks.
Do I smoke: I hope not! No.
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: Very sweet, quiet.
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: A brother for sure not sure of others.
What's one of my favorite things to do: Taking care of Emil and going to CKU CONVENTIONS
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: Hi
What's my favorite type of music: ?
What is the best feature about me: You have a great smile!
Am I shy or outgoing: I say shy.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Follow the rules
What's your favorite memory of me: Well I guess how I made you have the wrong measurements for TM'S class but you were ok with it...sorry!
Do I have any special talents?: Oh you make great cards and love your pin you designed.
Would you consider me a friend: yes maam!
If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: Lionness
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring? Your hubby

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your name: Celeste
Where did we meet: QFK; IRL - the SLC airport!
Take a stab at my middle name: You don't have one...
Do I believe in God: Yes
How long have you known me: a couple of years
Do I smoke: Nope
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: I was surprised at your height...or lack of it!!! LOL! You're so cute!
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: Yes, at least a couple of brothers...
What's one of my favorite things to do: Scrap for the Lion's club
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: No, but probably "HI".
What's my favorite type of music: Hmmm...I really don't know!
What is the best feature about me: Your smile!
Am I shy or outgoing: A bit shy.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Follow the rules.
What's your favorite memory of me: Good times at PF Chang's...YUM!
Do I have any special talents?: Yes
Would you consider me a friend: Yes!
If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: My-Bon (remeber the story????)
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?: Camera

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Name: Emil

When did we meet: We met in 1969 - in March.

Where? at a residence Club in San Francisco. You lived there - I worked there

Your middle Name: I didn't know you had one. You can guess what mine is now.- Mud, I think

Do you beleive: You must - This could not just be an accident.

How long have I known You: since the begining of my life.

Do you smoke: You useto - Sometimes I thing you sneek one.
Although I still think you are "smokin"

What was your first impression of me upon meeting: I thought that you were beautiful. Still think so.

Color of my eyes: Brown - Although I have seen a tint of red now and then.

Do I have any siblings: 2 kids - three with me

What's one of my favorite things to do: this is an easy one - Scraping

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: "hi"

What's my favorite type of music: Oldies.

What is the best feature about me:
You

Am I shy or outgoing: Shy until someone gets to know you - then outgoing.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Sometimes each.

What's your favorite memory of me:
I cannot say - Tell you later.

Do I have any special talents?: See above

Would you consider me a friend: YES

If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: This is the spot that I get in trouble - I will take the 5th

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?: me - of course

11:46 PM  
Blogger Trinka said...

How sweet! He's a keeper yvonne.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Thena said...

Just saying hello to my CKU buddy!!
Hugs,
Thena

10:23 AM  
Blogger Nicole *Ü* said...

Your name: Nikki
Where did we meet: QFK message board and QKU 2005 & 2006
Take a stab at my middle name: I'm guessing it's Chinese
Do I believe in God: Yes
How long have you known me: A couple years
Do I smoke: No
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: Um, I can't remember. Sorry!
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: I think so.
What's one of my favorite things to do: Go to Lions Club and scrapbook!!
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: No, but it was probably Hi! LOL
What's my favorite type of music: The oldies, especially Elvis. LOL
What is the best feature about me: You have a fun smile and laugh.
Am I shy or outgoing: A bit more on the shy side.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Rules all the way!
What's your favorite memory of me: Listening to you tell stories at QKU and driving around in Shar's van the first day of QKU 2006.
Do I have any special talents?: Hmmm....I don't know.
Would you consider me a friend: Yes.
If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: Lioness. I don't know. LOL
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?: Your computer so you could email Emil. *Ü*

(LOL at Emil's comments!!)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah - Middle name = Susan.

Oops too late.

I am in deep *((*#^(*@#

Emil

2:45 PM  
Blogger crazydarla said...

I'll give this a whirl...

Where did we meet:CKMB
Take a stab at my middle name: Jeannette
Do I believe in God:Yes
How long have you known me:2 or 3 yrs if not longer
Do I smoke: no?
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: CHATTY!
Color of my eyes:brown?
Do I have any siblings:yes?
What's one of my favorite things to do: SCRAPBOOK OF COURSE!
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: I remember you posting prayers for my family when my SIL passed away
What's my favorite type of music:Classic rock ??
What is the best feature about me:You are easy to chat with, very freindly and generally kind!
Am I shy or outgoing: OUTGOING!
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:a bit of a rebel deep down I think!
What's your favorite memory of me:I remember chatting on night owls one night and you just being ultra silly!
Do I have any special talents?: You make THE prettiest cards, I love to see your handiwork!
Would you consider me a friend:Oh of course!!
If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: Yvonne the Bomb! LOL
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?: A scrapbook magazine! LOL

Well, how did I do? LOL Darla

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your name: Michele Rice

Where did we meet: QFK online and at San Jose Airport on our way to QKU in real life...so much fun!!

Take a stab at my middle name: I'm going to say you don't have one.

Do I believe in God: Yes

How long have you known me: I think it's been about 3 years or so now.

Do I smoke: Absolutely NOT!!!

What was your first impression of me upon meeting: OMGosh!! I thought you were super sweet, and a lot of fun, and I LOVED your laugh!!!!

Color of my eyes: Brown

Do I have any siblings: I'm going to guess yes???

What's one of my favorite things to do: Hmmmmm....now that's a toughy, LOL!! I'll say scrapbooking and going to Lion's Club events

Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: Well, since I was talking a mile a minute when we first met at the airport, you probably said, "Hi," and "Oh don't worry about it, as long as we don't miss our flight," since I was late, and then you just laughed at me because I was so embarrassed about my tank-top after I sat in the wheelchair and saw how lowcut it was!!

What's my favorite type of music: Top 40

What is the best feature about me: Your warm smile, great laugh, and way of making people feel comfortable right away!

Am I shy or outgoing: You seem to be more outgoing than shy.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: I'll say you're a rule follower.

What's your favorite memory of me: The great time we had on the plane to QKU and the wonderful fun we had once we were there!!!! Can't wait until we get together in September!!!

Do I have any special talents?: Of course!!! You make awesome cards, you RULE as the Lion's Club President, you HAVE to have gotten pretty good at cleaning off your desk since you're always doing it, LOL!!! And of course you're a wonderful friend....that's a special talent!!

Would you consider me a friend: Absolutely!!!

If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: Hmmmm...that's a tough one. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?: Your camera

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your name: Theresa Marie
Where did we meet: QFK Message Board - QKU 2005 in Real Life!
Take a stab at my middle name: You don't have one?
Do I believe in God: Yes
How long have you known me: A couple of years
Do I smoke: No
What was your first impression of me upon meeting: very friendly!
Color of my eyes: Brown
Do I have any siblings: Yes?
What's one of my favorite things to do: Scrap and Lions Club stuff
Do you remember one of the first things I said to you: probably was Hello! LOL
What's my favorite type of music: Classical?
What is the best feature about me: So incredibly friendly!
Am I shy or outgoing: a little shy, but mostly outgoing.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: rule follower!
What's your favorite memory of me: That we sat at the same table at QKU 2005 and chatted a lot! That was fun!
Do I have any special talents?: Making people feel special, making cards and doing Lions club stuff!
Would you consider me a friend: Um... YA!
If there was one good nick name for me, what would it be: don't know?!
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?: Camera!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home