Sad day today....
One of our patients that we really grown to like had been battling his illness for awhile. He and his girlfriend are both divorced with grown children. She'd been wanting to get married for some time and he always resisted, until recently. She came by the office Friday with pictures from her daughter's wedding and told us to save Sept. 14th. They were finally getting married! This past weekend, he was admitted to the hospital and he passed away this morning. So sad.


7 Comments:
I'm so sorry. That is very sad.
Oh that is so very sad, Yvonne.
Yvonne, that is a very sad story!! I would've definitely been tearing up when I found out!! Makes me not want to put anything off because you never know what the future holds for you. Sorry that you had the sad experience today, Yvonne. HUGS!!
Yvonne I am sorry. I am sure y'all get very close to your patients. It is sad but is life and think of it as he is in a better place now.
Oh, that's too bad...so sad for everyone involved.
Yvonne - I am so sorry for your loss and that of your patient. My heart and prayers go out to you both.
Oh that is really sad news. I am so sorry to hear that
Post a Comment
<< Home