Saturday, August 12, 2006

4 things...

Hope I didn't post this before! You know, the memory can go, sometimes! LOL!!

Things you may or may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Bank teller and other bank jobs
2. Strawberry picker
3. Day Care giver
4. Medical office

B) Movies you watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Ever After
3. Any Danny Kaye, Cary Grant, Tony Curtis, Steve McQueen movie
4. West Side Story, Beaches and yeah, I know that's more than 4!!

C) Four places I have lived:

San Francisco
So. San Francisco
Pacifica
That's it!


D) Four TV shows I love to watch

Lost
ER }
BB7 }
CSI } these 4 when I remember to watch!
NCIS }

E ) Four places you have been on vacation

Thailand
Hawaii
Hong Kong
on a cruise ship!

F ) Web sites you visit daily (at least I try to!)

Monkey Friends Chatter
a private MSN board
a few scrapping boards
Various blogs


G) Four of my favorite foods

Sushi!
Pizza
Salads
Chinese/Thai/Vietnamese

H) Four places I would rather be right now

Home
on a cruise ship
in a spa getting the full treatment
reading under a shaded tree


I) Four friends I think will respond

I hope everyone that reads this and more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one of the four friends who answered, LOL!!! I don't know if you posted this or not before, but it was fun to learn more about you. I didn't realize that you grew up in San Francisco. What high school did you go to? Oh, and a strawberry picker? I'd love to hear more about that job and how it came about! Interesting!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home