You're a good sport Yvonne! I could tell by the look on your face in some of those pictures that you were dreading what they might do! Pretty funny that you wanted the Viagra one though! LOL!
Yes i have to agree, you are indeed a good sport. How nerve wracking! I love the slide show. good job and you look awesome!!! I also want to add my congrats on the award you recieved. Way to go!
Hey Mrs. Sudafed....Oh...I mean Kantola!!! LOL!! That's too funny seeing you in your pill suit!!! Love it!!! Congrats on the award for best attendance! that's awesome!!! You look so pretty in the pics, too!!! Seems like an all-around fun night!!
5 Comments:
You're a good sport Yvonne! I could tell by the look on your face in some of those pictures that you were dreading what they might do! Pretty funny that you wanted the Viagra one though! LOL!
LOL! That is so funny! Congrats on getting an award for attendance! that's great!
LOL! At least you got Sudafed! That was too funny! What a great idea.
Congrats on the award.
BTW, you looked FABULOUS!
Yes i have to agree, you are indeed a good sport. How nerve wracking! I love the slide show. good job and you look awesome!!! I also want to add my congrats on the award you recieved. Way to go!
Hey Mrs. Sudafed....Oh...I mean Kantola!!! LOL!! That's too funny seeing you in your pill suit!!! Love it!!! Congrats on the award for best attendance! that's awesome!!! You look so pretty in the pics, too!!! Seems like an all-around fun night!!
Post a Comment
<< Home