Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lots to do!

I'm getting ready for our mini-convention this weekend (Thurs - Sun) and pretty excited about it. It'll be the second one here and hopefully more to come. Not sure whether it'll happen again since it's alot of work and I know how much work it is to get a convention together.

Anyhows, I'm really looking forward to this! Probably even more so than CKU, since this will be an intimate group of 18, more than last year and we all know each other from the MB. Shopping the first day, then classes. Ultra awesome!

We had our rummage sale Saturday. Didn't do badly, at least we have more than we started with, you know? But I did go sleeveless and that cost my virgin upper arms to be a nice and bright lobster red! Yow! Haven't been burned in ages! I just hope it doesn't peel.

Tonight should prove interesting! My first presiding meeting. I think I have all I need on my agenda with all kinds of notes to myself as to what I want to cover. Hopefully I don't forget to look at it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your first meeting when smoothly, Yvonne....oh, I mean Madam President, LOL!!! QKU WAS a blast, wasn't it?!!! I had an awesome time flying there and back with you, shopping, chatting, etc, etc, etc!! You were probably too tired to realize that you don't like to fly on small planes, and the flight attendant was hilarious so that helped to distract, too!! Anyway, I'm glad that you had a successful rummage sale, and don't worry, you weren't alone with the peeling skin! Just call us the snakey girls since they peel their skin, too! LOL!!!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home