Kip's Challenge
10 Favorite shows (not in any particular order):
Lost
ER
Star Trek (all of them!)
Big Brother
Starky & Hutch
Twilight Zone
Lost in Space
The Dick VanDye Show
Bonanza (the original ones)
Ed Sullivan Show
10 shows I did not watch (pretty much everything else, since I don't watch much TV anymore!):
Everyone Loves Raymond
Alias
Invasion
Friends
Survivor
American Idol
CSI (all of them except the Vegas one)
Simpsons
Veronica Mars
Jerry Springer Show (my mom's fave, especially when they had the cat fights! She'd call me and tell me to watch and wanted to know what they were fight about! LOL!!!)
I tag everyone who's read this! Haha!


6 Comments:
Good ones, Yvonne. I've never seen Everybody Loves Raymond either. There are tons of shows that I haven't seen. And I guess I didn't read the question the same as you did. It didn't say favorite shows of all time....I had favorites as a kid but listed only the here and now ones.
I've also never seen a single Star Wars movie, Harry Potter movie or book, or Lord of the Rings either. Not the least bit interested in any of that stuff.
I am all for your never watched list, but I also added a few of your watched ones to my "not watched" list.
I forgot Bonanza! I love that show! I always wanted to marry Little Joe or Candy. But I ended up married to a Hoss! LOL!
:J
I am all for your never watched list, but I also added a few of your watched ones to my "not watched" list.
I forgot Bonanza! I love that show! I always wanted to marry Little Joe or Candy. But I ended up married to a Hoss! LOL!
:J
geez I'm double posting on every ones blog! I'm sorry!
:J
Snap, I love Star Trek too - can never see to much of it! Have all the episodes, of every series on video. Come on down, we can have a star trek marathon. It will take a week.
Hi Yvonne, I wanted to thank you for posting on my blog today. That was very nice of you! I enjoyed reading yours too! I think you and I have similar tastes in TV shows :) And I love your scrapbook queen costume!! So cute! Have a great week! Thanks again, Yvonne! Leah
Post a Comment
<< Home