Just a short entry....
I'm pooped tonight!
Just registered for CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) tonight and I'm so excited that I got in! At least this time, I won't have to fly as it's being held in June in San Jose. This is a weekend of classes on scrapbooking. I wasn't able to get into two classes that I wanted, but I was lucky enough to take classes from this teacher last year. He ROCKS!
I'm also excited that I'll be headed to a scrapping weekend retreat in Salt Lake City in July. Last year was so much fun! I've got to get to a Sonics this time!
In the Lions front, next dinner meeting in April will be our elections night. I suppose I need to finalize my pin so it'll be ready in plenty of time. I'd like to present one to Lisa B. (the founder) at CKU if it was ready in time. Too bad they wouldn't let me use their logo.


3 Comments:
Congrats on getting into CKU! That is so great. I know you're goign to have a great time! Sorry about not getting Tim's class. Keep checking though as something may change and you could still get in. (Also check the CKU website and post it there that you want to change. You never know!)
Can't wait to see you in SLC this summer!
Congrats on CKU! I'm sure you'll love being so close to home and the cost won't be too much... then you can save your money to come to UTAH! Can't wait to see you again!
LOL... I just noticed that Kim said the same thing! HA HA HA *snort*
How exciting for your to get to go to CKU and QKU. It is great that CKU is in your area so that you get to go home every night and sleep in your own bed. I am sorry that you didn't get into he class that your wanted. What Classes will you be taking?
Post a Comment
<< Home