Emil's award

I just downloaded my camera but still have Emil's and two other cameras to get pictures from. I wanted to share this one first.
The trophy is the Si Moyer-Rick Nuccitelli Award which is the District Governor's Award for service to the District Governor and the Lions of the district. It's perpetual, so he gets to keep it for a year and then it goes on to the next person. The Governor was very thoughtful and made the plaque for him, so he could always remember this, too. I'm very proud of him!


9 Comments:
Way to go Emil!
How nice is that! The plaque will be treasured long after the trophy has been passed along. Congrats to Emil.
Shar
CONGRATS, Emil!!!!! What an honor, and I'm sure it was well-deserved!! That was very thoughtful that the plaque was made for Emil, too!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Isn't there one of you winning the award for your scrapbook? I want to see that one!
HUGS!!
congratulations to you both!
Hey, Yvonne!
Love all the layouts you have posted below. Lot of hard wiork there! Yikes.
My congrats to Emil, too!
Cindy
Hooray for Emil!
That's great!
:)
YAY Emil! Man, he looks good in that white tux! I'm sure you are so proud of your man!
CONGRATS EMIL!
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS EMIL!!!! What an awesome and prestigious award. Very cool that the Governor had a special plaque made for him.
Wow. Congrats Emil!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home