Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Album cover and a few pages

















So, I'm done with the album, except for the last couple of events, but I guess I'll have to add them on after the convention when I'm not rushed for time.

First picture is the cover of the album. The rest pretty tells you the


event. Click on the photos












to get a better view. Sorry if the photos are at a weird spot....
















Here's our convention schedule in a nutshell:
Wed. - 11am meeting with the hotel to go over everything and to set things up, then they treat us for lunch! LOL!!! Then we need to plan seating arrangements for everyone for Fri. & Sat night dinners (about 225 people)
Thurs. - decorate our hospitality room (this is where anyone can come in and have a drink when we're open, plus there's a contest for best decorated). Dinner will be buffet.
Friday - we're serving brandy flips and breakfast at 7am outside. Meeting at 10am. lunch with guest speaker and honoring club presidents. Then whomever is running for office have their announcements. Costume parade at 1PM. Dinner will be Gilligan's Island theme and another contest here. Amatuer show (various club participates, but not us this year), then tube steaks (hot dogs!) are served after (around 11ish)
Saturday - Breakfast, memorial service, tail twister contest, elections, meetings and all the clubs that are participating in the food fair (our lunch) gets ready for that. Meetings afterwards, then formal dinner where next year's cabinet is announced and anyone whos getting awards (also presented on Fri. dinners) gets it tonight and people are reconized for their work, also.
Sun. we meet with the hotel again to settle whatever needs to be done while everyone else goes home. We generally don't get home until near the end of day, at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kip said...

I love your cover and what you've done with it. YOu will be one busy lady for awhile! Have fun!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

Wow, Yvonne!!! I am soooo impressed. I agree with Kip that you will indeed be busy!!!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yvonne, I love what you shared of the album you made!!! The page with jail outfits and the key were SO cool!!!

It sounds like you have a lot of fun in the Lion's Club! Tons of activities and contests!! Did you guys win any of the contests?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home