My outfit for my hazing. So I had to go out and about with my little basket of chocolate kisses. I figured the fastest way I could get rid of it all was to toss it everyone while I was yelling "Heads Up!"
ROFLOL!! You look GREAT!!! I LOVE the outfit!! It seemed like it was a fun hazing, and hey, at least you got some chocolate out of the deal, right?! LOL!! Thanks for sharing the picture!! Hugs!!!!
LOL! You look GREAT! Hope you had fun...oh wait, this was hazing wasn't it? You not suppose to enjoy hazing! LOL! You crack me up. Only YOU could pull this off and have a blast doing it!
8 Comments:
LOL - You look adorable Yvonne!! You're very brave. I'd be too embarrassed. LOL
Yvonne, you cutie you! What a fun thing to do for CKU!
ROFLOL!! You look GREAT!!! I LOVE the outfit!! It seemed like it was a fun hazing, and hey, at least you got some chocolate out of the deal, right?! LOL!! Thanks for sharing the picture!!
Hugs!!!!
I love the pictures Yvonne! You look like you are having so much fun... even though it is a hazing! LOL! Too cute!
OMGawd!!! I love that!!! Yes, my dear, you are the QUEEN!!!
Cindy
LOL! You look GREAT! Hope you had fun...oh wait, this was hazing wasn't it? You not suppose to enjoy hazing! LOL! You crack me up. Only YOU could pull this off and have a blast doing it!
Yes you are! { too cute }
You always look like you are having too much fun with these things!!!
Fun photos!
:)
you are very brave, but also look cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home