Thursday, April 27, 2006

Well, I've been tagged!!

Thanks to Cindy!

In my fridge:
1. Various bottled sauces
2. grapefruit
3. flavored water
4. eggs
5. a canister of 35mm film
In my closet:
1. coats
2. games
3. costumes
4. leaves to my dining table
5. vacumn cleaner
In my handbag:
1. kleenex
2. my 2 year calendar
3. sunglasses
4. lipstick & gl0ss
5. wallet
In my car:
1. umbrella
2. maps
3. menus to call for take-outs
4. CDs
5. Kleenex
On my TIVO/DVR/etc.
1. N/A since I keep forgetting to set it up anyway!
2.
3.
4.
5.
And I tag:
Everyone on the Monkey board that hasn't done this yet!
Everyone on the Queen's board!
How's that for not making sure I didn't miss anyone???? :>)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

LOL, Yvonne!! I don't have TIVO or DVR either but I listed the ones I would tape if I could. I guess we do have a DVR, come to think of it, but have yet to try taping/recording.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home