Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weird Weather

Last night after work, we stopped off for a sushi dinner. Coming home, it was raining and we could see lightning and thunder. Right when we got the the house, there was a flash of lightning and everything went out. Pitch black darkness. Once again. And it started hailing! So we stayed in the car waiting for it to be over. This is what we saw after it stopped and I had Emil take a picture while I went and got the flashlight.

Good thing the power outage didn't last long, and thank goodness for my ipod video! Oh, did I tell you I got one? Yup! Very cool, too! I had a couple of video podcasts to watch, but they were only 5 minutes long each. Then I still have 900 or so songs to listen to, anyway! By the time the power came back on a couple of hours later, it was pretty cold in the house. This morning the thermostat was at 55! Brrr!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! You can even see the hail in the photo! I didn't think California got that cold! LOL!

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is weird! I didn't know that California actually got hail - it's like a form of snow! LOL I'm glad your power wasn't out for long.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home