Sunday, October 23, 2005

Back from Reno!

Yep, we made it back with our pants! LOL! We really didn't do much gambling this trip. We're actually pretty low down the chain compared to the high rollers, anyway! Emil did win enough on Friday night for a very nice dinner at Oceano at the Peppermill and to cover some of my SB and other purchases. Then, when we had just checked out, I saw another machine to play and promptly got back double of what I put in in less than 5 minutes. Wish I could do that all the time! We grabbed the money and ran! LOL!
The next trip we go to, I have to make sure I have a copy of the intinerary! We made it to the Lions Eye Foundation dinner and he made it to their meeting, but not without a bunch of phone calls! Emil did pass out the flyers for our next cruise (Alaska 9/06) and anyone interested, please let me know and I'll send you a flyer! This is our second Cruise for Sight, going out of Seattle. We hope to surpass what we raised the first trip!
While he was gone at the meeting, I did manage to get some tag kits (from www.getcropping.com) done or partially done. I'd forgotten the hole puncher and trimmer, so went as far as I was able to for each one. Oh, did I mention (no, I'm sure I didn't) that I found Heidi Swapp's Love Your Handwriting book? Yes, and it was at the SB store that we had gone to the last time we were up there. If you've ever seen my writing, I should have had a M.D. after my name! LOL! It pretty much rivals what I've seen and the bad thing is that there has been times where I've been in such a rush jotting notes, when I've gone back, I can't remember what I wrote! Yikes! Time to love my handwriting!!
Oh, and I came home to to find Stacy's rolodex card in the mail with a beautiful card. I really need to finish mine so I can send one back! This week! After I do the laundry!
And Emil's off to Los Angeles this week for classes, too. He'll miss the Halloween party that our club is sponsoring tomorrow night! That would be the joint San Francisco and Peninsula Council meeting. It'll be all fun and no work. His costume was going to be a quarterback. A quarter taped to his back..... His kind of humor. Just up his alley. Thanks to whomever mentioned it at 2Peas. I knew he'd like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home