Off to Reno
Well, tomorrow morning after we go to the post office to send some packages, we're heading off to Reno. Not all for play, though. Emil has a meeting to attend for the Lions Eye Foundation. Then we have to attend a dinner. The rest of the time, is play time! Of course, I can't go anywhere without checking out a scrapbook store, so there's a couple that seems to be faves, among those who live in the area (thanks to the reponse from 2Peas).
Oh, before I forget. The packages I'm sending? Well, one I can't talk about, but the other two goes to Paper Crafts in Utah. So you want to know what could I be sending, right? A submission for a layout? Nope, I wish! LOL! Couple of months ago, one of the gals at the MB (thanks for pointing it out, Shar!)an article in the Paper Crafts magazine asking for gift bags for the children at the Navajo Reservation. I went to a meeting and asked a few of the lady Lions if they would like to participate.


1 Comments:
Thanks so much to you and your friends for sending in those packages. You are so awesome!
~Shar
Post a Comment
<< Home