Thursday, October 06, 2005

Altered Clipboard Calender


Last night I finished making this for a raffle prize for the Joint Council meeting coming up in a couple of weeks. I liked how the flowers on the green came out, especially since I wasn't sure if it would work. The poem that I found on-line reads: A year is a circle, Twelve months in a row. Filled with so much, to see and to know. A year is a garland, four sesons in all. A spring and a winter, a summer, a fall. A year is a ring of new days and nights. Each of them bringing a thousand delights. A year is a gift of time. All brand new and this year is waiting especially for you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already told ya this, but I LOVE THIS!!! SO VERY COOL!!! This would make such a fab Christmas present!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I like this as well. I have been meaning to make a clipboard and well I think I am inspired now.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home