Tattoo
Last week at the Fog Fest, I got a tattoo. I should have taken a picture of it soon, as now it's lost some of its color.

This is on my wrist. Don't mind the lines. Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of your right wrist left handed? LOL!!!
I thought it was pretty cool yet feminine. At one time, I thought I would like a permanent one, just a tiny one on the ankle. But now, nah, I like the temporary ones, since it can be changed on a whim, plus you can move it around. I still have some old rose temporary tattoos somewhere tucked away. I'll have to pull it out one day and play with it.
So, do you have a tattoo? What is it and where is it?


1 Comments:
You REBEL you!!!!! I bet EMIL loves that! LOL! Love the tat! Nope...don't have any. Sorry. LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home