Thursday, October 13, 2005

I had to do it....

Add Josh Groban, that is! I'll have to find out how to resize the video, though, although just having my own personal concert doesn't bother me a bit! LOL! Wonder if it's possible to have more than one song play? As always, if you don't care to hear it, just turn your volume off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song and Josh has the perfect voice to sing it. I could listen to him sing all day. That song is a great addition to your blog. I hope that you have a blessed weekend.
Annette

8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh I love that song! absolutley beautiful! :)

kitty_gw
WT

5:52 PM  
Blogger Linda F. said...

Oh, I do love Josh! I have to figure out how to add music so I can have a tune with my blog. I mean, since it's My Blogsong, I guess it would be apropriate!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home