Sunday, October 02, 2005

49er VS AZ!

I forgot! We're selling tickets to the game for December 4th. Price of the tickets also includes a raffle ticket for 49er memorabilia. I don't watch football (never can figure out where that darn ball is!) so I'm torn whether or not to go. Maybe I could download a book to listen to while at the game? LOL!

Oh, did I ever say how much I've gotten onto my namo? 2.47 GB or 699 songs, or 1.8 days worth. I decided that if I shuffle the songs, I won't hear the seme one over and over. I can always change the music down the road when I eventually get tired of what's on there now. Pretty cool, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not a football fan either; the only game that I ever watch is the Super Bowl. I watch it mostly for the commercials and the half time entertainment. LOL I went to a game once with Bob and I could not stand the strong smell of beer all around me. LOL

Today I bought a 2 gig Nano for Bob for his birthday.It is amazing how many songs the little Nano can hold. I am waiting for Shannon to get home from work so she can load some songs into the nano for her father. Bob spends over an hour on the train each way to work and he is looking forward to having his favorite music to listen to.
Annette

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home