Thursday, September 22, 2005

A bit of the day of my life...

I was just reading Heather's blog and came across this personality test. Interesting.

Your Personality Profile
You are pure, moral, and adaptable.You tend to blend into your surroundings.Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.
You believe that you live a virtuous life...And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.As a result, people tend to crave your approval.


I think it's just me at the moment....

Heather http://heatherdwhite.typepad.com/unwrapped/ is a pretty cool lady and I'm glad to have met her. I have to smile everytime I think of her screen name: Queen of America. I remember when I first saw that name on the CKMB boards I thought, gosh, there's a name for ya'! Eventually, on another board, I had the opportunity to meet some of these ladies there IRL and they are all just so awesome! Of course, there are the others who weren't able to make the trip to Utah that I am dying to meet, too! And there's Michele who really doesn't live that far from me, but since I don't drive, well, that says it all (and it's another story in itself). This is another person I really want to meet!

I got my ipod nano today! So very cool! So very small! I had a problem installing the software, but Michael came to the rescue and now it's charging as I type. Wonder how many CDs I can get into there? Guess I'll find out! LOL!!

Off to do my cleaning and other stuff.

And this is the end of my ramblings in a bit of the day of my life...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been crazy and I haven't been able to "blog cruise" as much the past few days. Just got back to your blog and look what was waiting for me. You just made my day. I had a rough day starting out this morning and you just ended it on such a happy note. You are awesome. I am equally blessed to have met you and can't wait until you're able to come out here to visit again!!! ((HUGS))

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home