Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My weekend

Well, Saturday was the first Cabinet meeting for our district. We arrived bright and early (8AM) for the meeting which was scheduled to start an hour later. Emil, as Cabinet Secretary got to start off the meeting.

After the meeting was over, we dropped our friend Harold off and since Nancy (our club president) had never seen Harold and his mom, Susan's hot house, we all went in to take a look.


This is only some of the flowers they have! The second picture is only half of one side of the hothouse. They have shown their flowers at various flower shows and won ribbons for their blooms.

Sunday evening, we attended the charter meeting/dinner of a new club in our district, the East Palo Alto club. I think they are going to be a very active group of people!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you would be posting again! I was just about to post a nasty thread to you to remind that the POINT OF BLOGGING is to BLOG!!! ROFL!!!!! What gorgeous flowers....I love love the pictures you posted. So glad to see you blogging again! ;-)

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home