I am so glad that you have decided to start up a BLOG. I had no idea that you had never scrapped much before your volunteering to do the Lions Club book. WOW!!! You are awesome. I can't wait to hear more about your life, etc. by keeping up with your blog!!! YAY YVONNE!
What is Email doing? Is he a bird? Is he a plane? I don't get it .. ;-)
Now you really did it. I'm supposed to be writing my business plan and now you got me hooked on this darn BLOG!!! .. ;-) This will set my hotel back another few months!
4 Comments:
Hey Yvonne!
I am so glad that you have decided to start up a BLOG. I had no idea that you had never scrapped much before your volunteering to do the Lions Club book. WOW!!! You are awesome. I can't wait to hear more about your life, etc. by keeping up with your blog!!! YAY YVONNE!
Love your blog, Yvonne! The picture of you and your DH looks so cute!!
Keep us updated!
~Shar
You are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad that we met!!
Love,
Thena
What is Email doing? Is he a bird? Is he a plane? I don't get it .. ;-)
Now you really did it. I'm supposed to be writing my business plan and now you got me hooked on this darn BLOG!!! .. ;-) This will set my hotel back another few months!
Post a Comment
<< Home