White Cane Day...
Yesterday we had our White Cane Day. We only worked the morning as we didn't have the people to fill the whole day. Too bad. I had a fever the night before but felt ok that morning so I worked. After getting home, I was pooped so decided to take a nap. This nap lasted 4 hours, so I guess I was more tired than I thought. Sure hope it goes away today! Got lots to do this week.
I finished my snack swap and would post it here, but don't want to give it away until it's been received by everyone. Course, I'm also sending it out late, since I missed going to the post office yesterday. Sorry, Debbie!


3 Comments:
hello prez
boy you are quick, the ink didn't even dry ands you have white cane posted.... good job... can you guess who
Not quite sure what "white cane" means! LOL!
Can't wait to get the recipe!!!!!
It is so great all that the Lions and you do for different organizations. You are one amazing woman.
Post a Comment
<< Home