Friday, September 01, 2006

Sad, sad, sad

This has been a hard day for many. A friend's friend's two year old son has cancer. Another friend just found out her good friend's best friend accidentally ran over her 14 month old daughter who subsequently passed away. If you're a praying person, please spare some and send some to them. I know their hearts are so heavy in pain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Makes my heart heavy! The illness or death of a child is such a tragic loss. All we can hope for is that they are special Angels in Heaven.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really dislike hearing news of children becoming ill or passing away. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's friend's son and pray that he will overcome this illness. Prayers for the family that lost their little one as well. I can't imagine. :(

7:06 PM  
Blogger Nicole *Ü* said...

So sad. Prayers to their families.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers got out to both families.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home