Getting ready!

The last of my memo boxes. I made 20 of these as souvenirs (sorry about the glare!) for those cruising with us as a thank you gift. I'm almost finished packing and I don't think Emil or Michael has, yet. We're really looking forward to this trip to Alaska, even though the weather reports a bit of rain. As soon as we get back, it'll be hurry and catch up time. I'll post pics then. So you all be good until we get back!


6 Comments:
Adorable boxes! YAY for you! They turned out great.
Have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures. It's beautiful in Alaska....you're gonna love it!
BON VOYAGE!!! I hope you have the best time ever!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the pictures!!!
Have a wonderful trip! I hear Alaska is an amazing cruise. I'm sure they'll love the memo boxes you made!!
Oh you will love it!! Larry and I went last year the very end of May. It was wonderful!!!! I would go there again in a heartbeat. We got lucky and only had one day of lousy weather and that was a day at sea so no biggie.
Have a great trip. My parent went on a cruise to Alaska, it is an amazing trip. I am looking forward to see pictures when your get home. I hope that you have great weather.
Yvonne, your memo boxes are very cool. Way to go! Enjoy your trip and can't wait to see some pics.
Post a Comment
<< Home