Monday, October 09, 2006

October 9th, 1970

Today's our 36th wedding anniversary!

Well, I'm about ready to head off to work and Emil's going to be golfing in a tournament in a few hours. We'll meet tonight at dinner at the golf club restaurant. Romantic, huh? LOL! I don't really mind, since we had a weekend pretty much together.

I'll finish up about the rest of the weekend tomorrow.

Oh, about the hotel. I did tell Emil that I really don't want to stay there again next year, even though the price is great. They had gotten bought out (used to the the Reno Hilton) and is now the Grand Sierra Resort. The Pepppermill, where we've stayed at before has a jacuzzi in the room and I certainly wouldn't mind going back there! So, we'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Well, even if you are not doing anything romantic I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home