Thursday, October 05, 2006

Where has all the time gone?

It's been over a week (so much for blogging once a week) and I sure don't want to forget to do this! It's been hectic! Catch up at work for all the things that needed to be taken care of. Then I ended up with two doctor's visits and one more, well, three, really to go. I went and saw my endo, he thought I was borderline hyper. While there, I was telling him about my never ending joint pains, which had gotten worse. So he ordered more tests and recommended me to see a rheumatologist. Well, I'd seen the rheumatologist many years ago and he wasn't impressed by my labs. That was good. My primary thought I should see him again and see if anything's changed. So I get to see him in a couple of weeks. I need to see my eye doctor again. He's been trying to adjust my contacts so I can see both near and far. Right now I can see near pretty well. Faces of people that are across the street are blurry, though. Good thing I can recongize people by the way they walk and clothes they wear! LOL!! And the last one is the dreaded dentist. I'm way due for a checkup in that department.

So anyway, this weekend we're headed up to Reno. Not only to play and feed the machines, but Emil has a quarterly meeting of the Eye Foundation. I get to tag along. I thought while he was at the meeting, I'd work on the snack swap. I just realized that it's due in a few weeks and I didn't even work on it yet! Yikes! Just need to gather up the materials after I figure out how I'm going to put it all together. Tonight. We leave tomorrow around noon. I still need to pack. I'm bringing my ipod and speakers so I have my music to work by. I love my ipod!

OK, so I'm off to get ready. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yvonne! I hope all these different doctors are gonna get you all fixed up!!!

Have a GREAT time in Reno! I hope you win some $$$$$.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home