Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's the weekend!

Well, Thursday, I went to the doctor's. Got x-rays and blood tests done. They took 5 tubes! Yikes! Felt like the victim of a vampire! Anyway, I got the x-ray results which was negative, even with my deformed pinkies! I remember I used to try and straighten them out when I was little, but it wouldn't go. Oh, well. I'll probably find out about the labs Monday.

I'm working on a swap, exchanging an All About Me with a board I'm at. I forgot it was going to be due in 10 days. So far, I've gotten the photos printed. Now I just have to set up the rest of the page and make 21 of them. Or was it 22? Maybe 20. That's ok, since I think I needed extra for a couple of people who's going to do it in another month or so.

Since it's almost Halloween, here's a little video for you. You need to have the sound on, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yvonne, you come up with the coolest stuff here on the web!

I can't wait to see your swap pages!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home