Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Couple more pics




For some reason, I couldn't add any more pictures to the earlier post, so here they are of Danelle, Debby and Tim. I wanted to get one of Mellie, but somehow it just didn't work out. Sorry Mellie! I presented them with my president's pin, as for me, scrapping and Lionism goes hand in hand. If you click on Debby's picture, you'll see she's holding the pin. But they all were the teachers including Kristy of Cropper Hopper that really made an impression on me. Their enthusiasm is what makes me want to scrap more and better.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Trinka said...

HI....I took Danelle's class also but when it came to Dallas. I love y'alls book much better than ours. I really liked both of them so sweet. Glad you had a great time. I was going to go to the CKU-Houston but decided I wanted to go to QKU instead. I have never been to Utah so I am excited to go. Can't wait to meet you yvonne.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos!! Isn't Tim a sweetie? I love his two classes! Also very jealous you got to go to Hambly. shucks! I want to go there!

3:53 PM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Too much fun and Tim has his arm around you....I am so jealous!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home