A quickie!
OK! Not that kind!
Here's my badges. The flower one was from the bus tour that I took on Wednesday. We stopped at a bunch of stores and I was actually pretty good and didn't spend all my money!The brown flower one was made by Danelle Johnson from Art Warehouse for our Personal Treasury album track for everyone.

One of the stops was at Hambly Studios where they print their own papers and overlays. Although the store was not big, I managed to pick up some stuff from them.
And here's the pictures of I think, all the goodies that I got. I didn't win anything from the crops as I didn't stay for it, so I think I came out with alot of stuff at any rate.




1 Comments:
WOW! That IS a lot of stuff!!! How fun!!!! Love the pictures in the above post too... how neat that you could go and be inspired to scrap more! :D So glad that you had a good time! TFS!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home