Thursday, February 16, 2006

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

OK, I'm feeling better today, really. My lungs are still intact, so that's definetely a good sign.

I am, however pulling my hair out! I've been having so much problems with the printing of pictures for Nancy's album. Well, actually, Emil is. For some reason, when I print it off my computer, it comes out wonky. So he has to do it. Wonder how mad Nancy'd be with me if her albums's not ready in time. I have to scrap chronologically. Well, not really, but I really prefer to. Otherwise, I feel like I forgot an event, you know?

I didn't update what I got for Valentine's Day...... Well, I did talk to Emil on his way home from work yesterday. The conversation went something like this:

Me: What would you like for dinner? {sniffle}I just realized what time it was and it's taken me all day just to type up the minutes and agenda for tonight. {cough, cough} BTW, I don't think I'm going, either, so you get to play secretary. {sniffle}

Him: OK, no problem. Anything's fine. What would you like? Oh, I was going to get you some flowers, but since you have that cold and can't smell anything, I didn't.

Me: That's ok, I don't think I have a spot to put it at, anyway {cough, cough}....

Him: How about Valentine burritos?

Me: Fine. (sniffle, cough, cough}

OK, so I didn't get flowers, that's really OK. At least I didn't have to cook!

I was hoping to go to San Jose for the expo, but darn, the cabinet meeting's the same day. Can't miss that. And then I find out Shar's going to be there, all the way from Salt Lake. I'd love to meet up with her and Michele, too. Dang!

Then there's the stamping show this weekend. Think I really need to work on the album, so not sure if I can go. Double Dang!

Can't wait for the district convention to be over. Then I get to go to Salt Lake for some fun, shopping and scrapping and then San Jose for CKU! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home