A Birthday, A Luncheon, Valentine's Day and a cold...
Well, it's been sniffle/sneezy/coughing this past week. Nice way to spend my birthday. NOT! We did get to go out for dinner to my favorite restaurant for sushi and of course, a stop at the lss (local scrapbook store). Picked up a couple of items.
Saturday was a total nothing done day! I was feeling tired so decided to take a short nap which ended up to be four hours! Sunday, we were scheduled to serve lunch at one of two senior homes and we ended up serving 81 lunches there. Not sure how many lunches were served at the other place yet, though. Came home and crashed for another half hour before we had to meet the rest of the family for our dinner (combination New Years and my birthday). Bumped into Richard and Janet in J-town and they got to meet everyone. We ended up going to another restaurant for dinner as it was filled by the time everyone got there, but it was still a great dinner.
And so we come to Valentine's Day today. Hmmm. Nothing so far from my Valentine, but the day's not over yet. Did he remember? Stay tuned. I did get a Valentine's mail from my special friend. So Sweet.
Oh, yeah, I'm still coughing, in case you wondered. Not so sneezy/sniffly anymore, though. At least that makes working alittle easier. If you spot a lung flying by you, it's probably mine!


2 Comments:
It sounds like you had a busy weekened, Yvonne! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
I hope you start getting better soon. Take it easy and rest up some more.
-Shar
I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and I hope that you are starting to feel better.
Post a Comment
<< Home