My day yesterday....
Well, as you saw from the last post, it was my birthday yesterday. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!
Just before getting off work yesterday, one of our bosses' son (he's the generous boss)came up with two large bags (one for each of us girls). I didn't poke around it there, but there was the infamous card in there (she also always give us "lay see", the red envelope with money). Then he came back with two more bags of food (this bag had dim sum in it). It was a pretty nice restaurant that she'd gotten the food from and we said, so where's our drinks (she'd also gotten us the bubble drinks the last few times) and here he comes again with the drinks!
When Emil picked me up, he had the long stem roses and ballon in the car. That was really sweet. So we went to a dinner meeting and a few people from other clubs was there, also. It was pretty nice and I even got ice cream and a song from everyone.


2 Comments:
Sounds like you have a great boss ~ how cool is that to have your boss celebrate your birthday! Sounds like your day was really special! :)
Your boss sounds way cool! I'm glad you had a great birthday! I thought of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home