Pictures from the Convention in Fresno & Charter Night
Well, I finally had a chance to update the photos. This time I'm putting the new set of photos above the last set to see if it'd work or not and it does. However, I don't know if it would make the loading of this site slower or not. If it does, please let me know and I'll delete the older set of photos.
Anyway, the convention was not exactly as I thought it would be, as in the last MD4 convention we had gone to. In terms of classes, there really weren't any unless you were going to be a cabinet officer. Other than that, I did have fun meeting up with friends and the International President. We were lucky to get 2 pins from him. I did trade a couple of pins and got one to show to my monkey board friends.

Then this past Tuesday was our club's 58th year as a club. The District Governer Al, his wife Loretta and our Region Chair Mike, all who were also at the convention came to dinner. It was a nice affair.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home