So far, so good
Emil's gone to 3 visitations, while Harold and I went to two. As I see it, if I go to each dinner visitation for the month of January, plus we will be out of town next weekend, and our other committments, I will only have to cook dinner maybe ten times this month.
I've been very happy to see our reception to the news has been all positive so far. I've got my fingers crossed that this will be a fairly smooth sailing. Now the only thing that's really got me nervous is when I have to do the nomination speech next month. I hate using microphones! Well, hopefully by that time, I'll be fairly calm about this thing and not look like an idiot stammering. OK, I lied. I should have said two things to make me nervous. There is still always the possibilty of someone to run against us. Everyone tells me no one will, but heck, I'm a pessimist at times. I'll breath a sigh of relief at the cabinet meeting when it's over!
Anyway, on a brighter note, I've finally uploaded the Christmas tag book. It's a bit hard to see the photos (course, in real life, it looks fine!) and I've also since added alittle more to it. I only had a limited amount of photos from our family dinner, so that's why it's alittle sparse. Thanks to Mellie for this kit I got at the last minute (wasn't going to do this project) but I really like it. I need to send it out soon, as it takes a couple of weeks to get to its destination. Hope he likes it.
One of the e-zines I got spoke about picking a word for 2007. The word represents what you want to focus on for the year. Her word was play. Shannon's word is shed. I've been thinking about this. I have two words that come to mind. I'll share when I decide. What would your word for 2007 be? Will you share that with me?


4 Comments:
Oh, I would love to only fix 10 meals this month! I think that would be heavenly! LOL! I am sure that you are gonna be plenty busy though. Just make sure not to eat too many desserts. ;o)
I love your tag book; it is so cute! You did an awesome job putting it together.
Have a great weekend!
Your tag book is awesome Yvonne!
My word is POTENTIAL. I can't wait to see what your word is!
Sounds like you are going to be really busy!
Have you chosen your word yet? My word is: potential.
Post a Comment
<< Home