Christmas Tag Book
I can breathe a sigh of relief!
I sent the Christmas tag book (as seen on the left) to my brother in Korea and it was supposed to get there within a week. Well, 12 days later, he finally received it. He said "Just got your package today. At first after initially opening it, .. I was thinking "What the ..?" since it was way past Christmas .. and then I looked at the postmarked date on the envelope and it read Jan. 11th in Pacifica .. and I was thinking .."She's sending me Christmas decorations in January .. what is she nuts?" Then I opened it up and was very happily surprised to see the pictures. I love family pictures especially since I haven't seen you guys in so long although in some ways, it doesn't really feel like that long. I feel like if I saw you all tomorrow, it would have been as if we didn't skip a beat. Anyway, thanks for the pictures, .. they are awesome."
Picture me happy!


2 Comments:
That is so wonderful that your brother enjoyed your gift! I'm sure his message really made your day! I'm so happy for you, Yvonne!
Awesome book Yvonne! I love it. I am really liking mini album. I am glad to hear that he liked it.
Michelle
Post a Comment
<< Home