The past weekend with pictures
Sunday night, Emil and I went the the San Mateo Metro Lions Charter Night. It was a very nice evening, especially since this is a new club. All the members are immigrants, some of them were doctors in China. Now, most of them have new careers in law and accounting. I think this club will be very active!
Last night, we had our annual San Francisco and Peninsula Joint Council meeting. This is always a fun dinner, since there is no business. Most members dress up and we just have a good time!
Friday night, we had dinner out with a friend, so tonight, I'm pulling my crockpot out we're eating at home! Three nights out in a row and so good thing there's no meeting tonight. Just as well, since we have lots of things that need to be done. Hope everyone got treats today and no tricks!
Enjoy the new pictures!


4 Comments:
With all your meetings it sounds like a meal at home would be welcome! Sometimes it's nice just to STAY HOME!
I know that you have one busy life , i bet it is nice to have a quiet night at home. Enjoy!!!
Yvonne - you always seem to be SO busy! I'm glad that you got a chance to slow down a bit to eat a homecooked meal! I love my crockpot!!! :D Isn't it wonderful?!
You are such a busy gal! I love the slide show. Those are some great costumes!
Enjoy a home cooked meal!
Post a Comment
<< Home