Weekend update
Well, I thought since I haven't posted in a good week, I'd better!
On a message board, I did a challenge from Jules. Our resolutions. I racked my brain and it seems like it's easier to do a page for the club album since it's more simple than to do one for me. Anyhows, this was what I came up with. I didn't stitch it together, as when I did, it's harder to read anything on it. Sorry, it's also alittle dark.


So, anyway, in the last few weeks of December, I was madly printing out 1100 flyers and put in an order for 500 applications to be printed. The the last week of the month was spent stuffing envelopes and Emil was sweet enough to bring them all to the post office to send out for me.
Last night, we went out for dinner to a friend's and had a great time. Got an email from my dorm sis and she's been so busy. She won a contest and was asked to join the design team of the same company and has have become DTs for a few other companies. I don't know how she does it, but she's a great scrapper. I had alot of laughs with her. She's Mickey in the photo and this is us during our song competition at CKU. We won third place but got first for costume.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home