Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Emil!



Here's the birthday boy giving his speech after being nominated at convention on Friday.

We have a dinner meeting tonight, but he'll have a cake there.

I'm waiting for the balance of the pictures so I can post our weekend at convention, so probably on Thursday it should be up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMIL!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh I hope it was a Happy one!
:)

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY EMIL!!!!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMIL!

FROM YOUR LOVING YOUNGER SISTER

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all -

I would like to make one point though. I have three sisters - old, older and oldest.

None younger.I am the youngest of six. Sort of like "practice til they got it wright".

Nice try tho Rose

Love Emil

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home