Sunday, May 06, 2007

Just another update....

to tell you there's no update yet.

We've been busy getting ready for convention, which starts for us on Wednesday. I picked up 10 programmable fans and programmed it to say "Vote for Emil" and "Emil for VDG" today. So, we leave bright and early (think work) except with a full car and picking up Harold. I think I'll just have enough room to sit (no wiggling) in the back seat... We meet with the rest of the committee at 11AM, have a bite to eat (hope the hotel provides us with a comped lunch like the other one did) dash over to Costco to pick up the water and chips for the goodie bags and spend the rest of the day filling the 300 bags and doing whatever else needs to be done to get ready for the rest of the people coming up the following day.

This year there won't be a scrapbook entry (don't ask!!!) but the rest of the time should be good or at least interesting, since this will be our first year back to this hotel since they've done remodeling and I'm pretty sure some of us are going to be playing things by ear.

We return on Sunday, Mother's Day (have no idea what my brothers are planning for Mom!) so guess we find out then, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole *Ü* said...

You guys sound plenty busy!! Good luck with everything!! Oh, and check out the tag on my blog when you get a chance!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lilian said...

I hope your convention is a success Yvonne!!!!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home