This past week...
I'd almost forgotten about these pictures that was taken! Isn't this a hoot? I'm slowly getting some pictures back from the castle event. I hope I can get the balance of them soon!


Couple of weeks ago, we went to the crab feast and I'd forgotten to post about it. Can we say yummy???????????
Barbara who almost always wins a prize.
Down to serious eating!
And then last night we had our celebration of 90 years of Lions International. Here's a few pictures from that.

Emil and Lucy (another club president)
They had a couple of sing alongs so here we have Michael and Jim singing!


4 Comments:
Looks like fun was had by all!!
Great photos! You look awesome as a QUEEN!
LOVE the picture of you as the QUEEN!!! LOL!!! I'd keep that picture handy, and if anyone gets on your nerves, just whip it out and say, "Hey, I'm the queen!" LOL!! Looks like you all had a great time, and I bet that crab was DELISH!!!!
I love the pictures! You guys always look like you are having so much fun, which I am sure you probably are. :o) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home