Thursday, May 31, 2007

Do You Know the Way to San Jose?

I can just hear the song playing in my head!

Anyway, we're off to there in alittle bit for our first Council of Governors. Emil gets instructions on his position. We'll also be meeting the rest of the Vice District Elects. Yesterday the Eye Foundation put on a tour and dinner for all of them, but not all came. I didn't make it to the tour since I had to work but did make the dinner. Met a few people and dinner was absolutely yummy!

We've already been invited to a cabinet meeting which is so exciting (did I say this already?) and hopefully, we can schedule someone to come to ours in August.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Enjoy the time in San Jose! Be careful and let us know when you return!

Be safe!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home