Friday, March 02, 2007

What a week!

Monday I worked and we had our Peninsula Council (buffet dinner that was really good!), Tuesday I was off, but had to catch up stuff from the weekend and set up the agenda for our board meeting, Wednesday I worked and went to the SF Council (soul food in honor of Black History Month), yesterday I was off and didn't want to move, but did some laundry and a bit of paperwork and then headed off to Half Moon Bay for their Wild Game Feed (Bud Girl with HMB president, me and Ken and me and the bear) and then today I worked my rear off and NO dinner meetings out!
















Tomorrow I'm hoping to participate in an on-line crop (scrapping) and then we head out to San Bruno for their crab fest. That's fun as the food's good and they have a DJ that plays music I like. Sunday will be free, unless you count laundry and paperwork free!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Enjoy your on line crop. That sounds fun. I'm sure you are looking forward to it especially since you worked so hard this week! And, GREAT pictures! The bear looks like he's gonna take your hand off though!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home