Sunday, February 25, 2007

Campaign kick-off at the Castle



















Well, we did it! We had a great showing of people and the silent auction was a success! There was alot of memoribilia there and unfortunately, I thought my camera was fully charged so only got some pictures. I hope the photographer got alot more and that people will give us copies of their pictures, too! There was a throne in one room with a robe and crown and got some pictures of that (course, I was the queen!) but again, I didn't have my camera out, but a few people took pictures! I'll post them when I get them. But here's a few of what I did get. As you see in the last two pictures posted, the furniture was used on the Bonanza show. There was also a table as in the picture , but it was covered and being used for all the food.




















Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Glad all went well and the silent auction was a great success.
What cool pictures! I look forward to seeing more, QUEEN! I love antiques and would have been drooling. Where is this castle?

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home