Merry Christmas Eve!
Yesterday I finally completed my Christmas tag book. I still have to put pictures in it and we won't be going to be with family until tomorrow, so I think this will be for my brother in Korea. I'll post pictures after they're put in.
Emil started whining :>) about opening presents (he does this every year!) the other night, so I let him open one. I got him an electronic suduko game. He's been playing with it every chance he got. He cracks me up.
Yesterday, we were to have dinner at a friend's. But in the afternoon, I was suddenly sooooooooooooo tired and laid down for a quick nap. Unfortunately, that nap lasted 2 hours. By the time I woke up, I was still feeling groggy and just couldn't walk straight. So I had to pass on dinner and Emil went alone. I'm feeling much better today.
Another mishap. Poor Emil got stabbed by a knife while doing dishes. I told him if we had a dishwasher (not him), he wouldn't have that problem. So he's been walking around with his pinkie pointing straight. Looks perfect if he's having tea!
Anyway, hope everyone's having a great Christmas! Santa's on his way to our homes. To see where he is, look here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home